Recently, there was a feature launched on Android devices called Factory Reset Protection and was launched with Android Lollipop. Because of the recent release, most people are still unaware of this feature. However, we are here to help you out in case you do not know what Factory Reset Protection is. In this article, we have discussed Factory Reset Protection in details.
The biggest advantage of Factory Reset Protection is that it gives you complete privacy of your device, especially if your phone gets stolen or lost. Other people cannot access your phone if you have FRP on your device. However, to make the feature work, you have to make sure that your device has pattern lock or security pin. If you do not have a lock on your device, Factory Reset Protection will not work.
Your data can be saved and protected with this feature, however, there is a downfall of it as well. In case you forget your Google account login credentials, you might face loads of problems. If you forget your username and password, your phone will remain locked. With FRP Bypass APK, you can bypass Factory Reset Protection. We will discuss how to bypass FRP in this post.
In case you come across that problem, you do not have to worry about anything because we are here to help you when you come across such a situation. You can easily bypass the Factory Reset Protection on your Android device without PC easily.
How To Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Android Without PC
Before, you could easily bypass your Google account verification by simply resetting it. However, new Android devices require you to remove Factory Reset Protection before you get to use the device. This problem arises when you buy your phone from a middle man who has entered some other Google account credentials.
Thus, to use the phone, you will have to bypass Factory Reset Protection on the device. If you have no idea how to do it, you have nothing to worry about because we will give you step by step guide to get you through the problem. The steps which you need to follow to Bypass the Factory Reset Protection on your Android device are:
- First of all, make sure that you have Factory Reset Protection on your Android device. Once you have made sure of that, you will have to reboot your device and then select whatever language you prefer to use.
- Now, this is where the real process starts. You have to be sure that you are connected to the Wi-Fi without which the process will not work.
- Once done, you will asked to fill in your Google account details. Make sure to click on the text field until you see the keyboard popping up on the screen.
- Click on the “@” and hold it to open up the settings menu.
- On the top right corner of your screen, there are three dots, and you have to click on it.
- After that, you need to go to the help and feedback section.
- Select any item.
- Long press on any option you come across and choose web search option.
- Type “Settings” and then go to About Phone option.
- Tap build number seven times to enable developer options.
- Open developer options by going to previous menu.
- Allow OEM unlocking on the device and click back option twice.
- Restart your phone and connect it with your WiFi network one more time.
- You will now have to enter new Google account details instead of the old account.
Following these steps will help you bypass Factory Reset Protection on your Android device without PC. With these steps, you will not face any problems while bypassing the FRP lock on the new device.